No announcement yet.

Huxley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Kinect from huxley. Sent next day, via next day delivery, arrived around midday. Packaged extremely well, and kept me informed throughout, including tracking info.

Top class.

Comment

Excellent seller. Sold me an Xbox 360 game which arrived quickly and in bulletproof packaging.

Cheers

Comment

Bought RE4 and Goldeneye on Wii came very, very quickly and well packaged. Top Seller, thanks Huxley.

Comment

I bought a Wii Classic Controller Pro from Huxley.

Arrived quickly and in good condition. No problems.

Comment

Many thanks to Huxley for getting Twilight Princess to me so quickly.

Comment

Bought a Logitech ps3 harmony adapter from this fine chap. Superbly packaged and quick delivery. Set it up last night and it's allowed my missus to watch the telly without assistance!

Cheers.

Comment

bought Under defeat from this fine gentleman

arrived safe and sound and packed well

always good

Comment

Bought a couple of Gamecube games from Huxley. Prices were great, he shipped the same day and when they turned up they were in excellent condition. Top notch deal and a nice bloke

Comment

Sold + posted me a couple of Gamecube games so quickly that I wonder if he read my mind. Top seller - many thanks!

Comment

Bought Luigi's Mansion (NTSC), game arrived the next day and was perfect condition! Amazing.

Comment

Many many thanks for getting Resi 2 to me real quick! Couldn't be happier

Comment

Top seller - I Bought Uncharted for Vita week ago, and it arrived today (I live outside of UK so it was very quick! ). Thanks!

Comment

Bought Psyvariar Extended Edition. Item is in great condition and was well wrapped up for posting. Top trader. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought a Vita from Huxley, great comms and item arrived quickly and as described

Comment

Huxley purchased my AUS/NZ New 3DS.

Friendly comms and turbo-charged payment. Can't ask for more.

APDB.

Comment

Working...
                                X