Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prompt payment and good comms. Pleasure to deal with

Comment

Had a couple of MVS games off this guy - second time dealing with him - excellent as usual.

Comment

Third time dealing with - two more MVS games - first ****ing class as usual - my hat is tipped firmly in his direction!

Comment

Bought a PSP. The description and price didn't do it justice, it was almost brand new! Would definitely deal with again. Cheers fella!

Comment

Bought a Supergun, stick and games in my fourth time dealing with Mr 'Droid. My missus always baulks when I buy things of significant value from people on games forums I have never met, but as with so many people on this fine site, the item arrived as expected and I was never worried for a minute. An absolutely outstanding trader, who I would trust 100%.

Thanks for sending it so quickly, and for throwing in a free game. You are a legend!

Also, it arrived before the weekend so the mates coming down to Saaarfhaaapton for my birthday drinkies can now enjoy some Garou action, since I am now sans-cab.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X