Monel (previously shinobi7000)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monel (previously shinobi7000)

Come to collect my entire collection of Edge today, fast payment via PayPal, great communication and a decent chap.

Cheers

John

I'll add to this thread. I've traded loads of things with shinobi over the months and he's always 100% top drawer.

His skills are impressive. His sifu would be proud.

Comment

Thanks guys, aes7529 was really cool, it was great meeting him.

prinny, I still haven't figured out what school you trained at, definitely an early Shaolin faction I think.

prinny's cool.

Comment

Picked up a PS2 from me, payment was swift, comms all good - nice one
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Bought a minty Jap MD from me, no trouble at all. Thanks.

Comment

Sold shinobi a MG game, fats payment, great coms no issues or trouble what so ever. Many thanks

Comment

Thanks man, I will leave you feedback asap, I just haven't had the chance to run the game.

It's a game I've always loved and this must be at least the third copy I've had. I really wanted it, so I owe you a favour for helping me get my hands on it.

Comment

shinobi7000 bought a PS3 from me.

Comms were fantastic throughout, payment was made faster than a speeding bullet, and he really is a great guy to boot. I look forward to trading with shinobi7000 again at the soonest opportunity.

Thanks again for the sale mate.

Comment

Took a PSP battery off me a few months back and was a pleasure to deal with. Apologies for the delay in adding.

Comment

Working...
                  X