No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used some sort of hyper-teleport device to ensure quick delivery, and arrived with more armour than Battlecat. Friendly comms rounds it all off. Cheers!

Comment

Crikey, this guy is good.

Mint product, bulletproof packaging, always in touch.
      Would definitely be happy to do business with the Murraymeister again!

Comment

Sweet as.(^_^)

Game arrived in no time in superb packaging. Very happy.

Recommended!

Comment

Bought P.N.0.3 on Gamecube. In mint condition and arrived super fast once paid for. Pleasure to do business with. Thank you.

Comment

hi

i would just like to add to the heaps of praise reigning over theboymurray and say he is a class act to deal with.

great seller. top communication. superb packaging and you know what? and all round nice guy to boot

thanks again mate
            regards

Comment

bought Chibi Robo from theboymurray, sent quickly and friendly comms. recommended

Comment

Excellent seller, sent goods very quickly & was friendly throughout. Would definately deal with again

Comment

Another purchase from Keith, this time it was Assault Suits Valken for the SFC. Fantastic item and fantastic service as always.

Comment

Great

Great seller thanks very much...

Comment

Excellent standard of service. Item was posted mere hours after it was paid for and turned up the following morning very nicely wrapped and well protected. Thanks mucho.

Comment

Yey got me a Jap Gradius V 8)
                        Lovely stuff x

Comment

Sold me a case for a DS lite. Good communication and quick delivery. Thanks very much.

Comment

PSP Exit arrived the day after I paid for it. Great packaging and a friendly guy to boot. I'd deal with Keith again anytime without hesitation.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a N64 game from Keith, came next day and very well packaged, would deal with again without hesitation. Thanks.

Comment

Sold me a DS game. Absolutely mint, and delivered quick. Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X