No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great trader. Game arrived super fast, sealed and was a brilliant price.

Many thanks. Would definitely buy from him again

Comment

Great seller.

Highly recommended.

Cheers!

Comment

Many thanks, great trader

Comment

Game arrived this morning, cheers mate been playing it all day!

Dan

Comment

Top trader. A pleasure to do business with. Game arrived very quickly and was well packaged.

Comment

What a splendid fellow.

Great game sent super swift and perfectly packed. Who could ask for more?

Cheers

Paul

Comment

Always a pleasure and always happy to trade with my man Keith here, his wares are in such good nick, i wonder if he ever uses them.

Good service all round and friendly to deal with, one of the best on here!

Thanks again!

Comment

Bought Lost Planet of tbm which arrived nice and neatly wrapped up in bubble wrap an all

Thanks!

Comment

bought Elite Beat Agents from tbm .. arrived the morning after payment .. awesome

Comment

Bought Samba de Amigo from him on Tuesday, today (friday) it arrived.

Item exactly as described, and extremely well packaged.

Very helpful throughout, informing me of when payment reached his end and when he'd posted it off (even helped me with Paypal as I was only used to invoices, not sending money)

In all, a pleasure to trade with, and if he flogs anything else that I want, I won't hesitate to purchase it!.

A+

Comment

Bought a JP Dreamcast w/controllers, games etc. Was in the post the afternoon I bought it and arrived today all lovingly packaged etc.

Fantastic comms too. Quite possibly my best NTSC-UK buying experience!

Cheers again mate!

Comment

Bought Excitetruck. Great communication and very fast delivery.

Many thanks!
                          -Matt

Comment

Sold the guy Fight Night Round 3! Knockout deal, paid in full, PM'ed in style.

Great

Comment

Bought Trauma Center Wii, it arrived quickly with no problems at all. Many thanks

Comment

Instant payment, great comms. Highly recommended, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X