No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought EDF off tbm - great stuff! Friendly guy, fast delivery, well packaged - much appreciated

Comment

Snaffled Kane and Lynch off tbm. Top marks for comms and delivered quickly, securely wrapped.

All the quality belong to him.

Comment

Bought Ace Combat 6 on Sunday night and it turned up Tuesday morning, can't ask for any more than that, many thanks

Comment

tbm, top chap, sold me a rather tasty component switcher.
          Arrived promptly, and works a treat.
          I never have to get off my arse again...

Comment

Bought A Scanner Darkly on Blu-Ray from tbm, received exactly when he said it would be, was exactly as described and well packaged to boot. Usual friendly comms etc. as well of course.

Cheers again buddy,
            -Keith.

Comment

Bought a 360 game from tbm - arrived nice and quick.
              Cheers
              Tony

Comment

Purchased Folklore from tbm, it arrived super quick and extremely well packaged. Top trader

Comment

Bought a ps3 game from tbm.Arrived super quick and extremely well packed.

Top man.

Comment

I bought Spider-Man Trilogy Blu-Ray from tbm. The item arrived very quickly and was packaged well. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma from tbm.... everything was perfect, cheers

Comment

Bought No More Heroes off of this fine gent and it was just a prefect transaction

Comment

bought guitar hero II from keith, smooth transaction and everything was spot on, many thanks

Margoos

Comment

Endless Ocean

Bought Endless Ocean for Wii off tbm. The game was delivered faster then light in mint condition. Perfect NTSC forum trader.

Comment

tbm is a star...mint bluray was exactly that and super quick delivery, would use again asap!

Comment

Sold me a 360 games in a trouble free transaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X