No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a Death Smiles II for the ol' Xbox360. Top seller, top comms, no problems here.

Thanks again buddy!

Comment

Bought a copy of NFS Shift on PS3 from Keith, the whole thing was flawless as expected.

Cheers

Comment

Bought God of War 3 from Keith.
        The game was in perfect condition, well packed and arrived very quickly thanks to instant shipping.
        Many thanks.

Comment

Bought a copy of MGS4 LE from tbm. Quick comms and ultra quick delivery! The game was well packed too! Cheers!

Comment

Bought Espgaluda 2 from Keith. Was almost too honest in the description of the condition (highlighting a tiny scratch that was barely worth mentioning, but fair play to him for doing so anyway), arrived quickly and really well packaged

Good, friendly guy too so all in all the perfect seller, thanks

Comment

Bought some MS points from me, paid instantly, super smooth deal as always! Cheeers!

Comment

Another bunch of blu-rays bought from tbm arrived today with no problems. Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                  Another bunch of blu-rays bought from tbm arrived today with no problems. Many thanks
                  Ditto

Posted immediately, well packaged. Thanks man

Comment

I bought the Gomorrah blu-ray which as always turned up quickly and in perfect condition. Looking forward to watching it now.

Thanks Keith.

Comment

Sold me a 360 game that came quickly and was in tip-top condition.

Comment

Sold me Iron Man 2 Blu Ray, quick delivery and as new, top stuff

Comment

Another excellent trade, this time I bought his US Baraka blu-ray which turned up nice and quickly.

Thanks Keith.

Comment

Purchased 3D dot game heros from Keith. Great comms and item arrived as described well packed and next day near enough. great seller

Many thanks
                            Owen

Comment

Bought two Blurays and before that Kane & Lynch from Keith. All three items were received in great condition. Quick delivery as well. Thanks again!

Comment

I bought The Road on Blu-ray from Keith. Sent out quickly and a top bloke to trade with as always.
                                Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X