X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a 360 cable, great to deal with, ta muchly

PEte

Comment

Sold me a PS3 remote in lovely condition Always a pleasure to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a couple of blu-rays which were in mint nick and turned up ridiculously quickly!

Cheers.

Comment

Bought saving private Ryan on blu from Keith. Great comms and fast delivery. Absolutely spot on, cheers bud.

Comment

Bought Winters Bone which arrived in perfect condition the day after it was posted. Perfect, would definitely buy from tbm again.

Comment

Sold me a bluray, received is super quick time well packaged and great comms perfect trade and great price thanks mate

Comment

Excellent sale - communication was clear and prompt and the item arrived in mint condition as described and all very quickly - highly recommended

Comment

More blu ray goodness from Keith, perfect again, cheers man!

Comment

Bought an Xbox game from Keith. Excellent service!

Comment

Purchased Raiden IV off this lovely chap, came super quick and was packaged well, great to deal with

Thanks!

Comment

Bought a 360 game off him.

Perfect all round.

Thanks!

Comment

Bought DDPDFK yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning, well packaged, perfect condition.

Very happy. Thanks again Keith

Comment

Done half a dozen trades since I last left feedback. Yes I am a lazy sod.

All flawless, all fast. All perfect. Running out of superlatives to use here. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Child of Eden off tbm and everything went great. Top man!

Comment

The fine mr Keith solded me his minty fresh copy of Akai Katan for the 360.

Arrived super quick & is poifect.

Couldn't ask for a better deal.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X