No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic seller, very happy with items received. Very friendly and helpful. Items were packed very well. I look forward to dealing with him again, highly recommended.

Comment

Speedy payment and great comms, I look forward to dealing with Keith again soon

Comment

Just bought Jpn PSone Donpachi from Keith.

The game arrived super quick, well packed and in absolutely A1 condition just as he described.

Well recommended.

Comment

top man.. Axelay and Pop n Twinbee arrived well packaged and in mint condition...

good communication.. thanks fella

Comment

another hassle free transaction, like ive mentioned in so many other peeps threads theboymurray, saurian and bleeders are the guys you can trust on this board.

Cant reccomend these guys enough!

Comment

Bought another game from Keith. Yet again it was delivered quickly and in perfect condition.

Thanks again.

Comment

Bought a couple of japanese gamecube games from tbm. Both arrived quickly and in flawless condition.

Great seller.

Comment

Another recommendation from me.

Quick with PMs, polite, fast with sending item and well packaged.

Cant ask for more.

Thanks mate!

Comment

Good stuff! Friendly PMs, game was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Cheers

Comment

great seller

bought a ps2 off the boy. he always kept me up to date by pm, and the console arrived quick and very well packaged with all sorts of bubble wrap/double boxed etc.

Comment

Just got a modded cube rgb lead from theboymurray which was in mint condition and very well packed, first class comms and a bloody nice bloke.
                        Many Thanks

Comment

PS2 Ixos conponent cable

As above, packaged like a pro, and lovely condition, what a top man.

Comms` were also faultless

Spoony.

Comment

Bought Jpn DMC off Keith.
                            Told me it was good condition and in my eyes it turned out to be excellent.
                            Top comms,top bloke.
                            Thanks mate.

Comment

I bough Biohazard for the GC from Keith, it was packaged well, sent quickly and as described, really friendly guy too

Comment

Classic example of a great seller. Item came fast via recorded delivery, and it was packed up really well. He even threw in a memory card. Cant get much better than that really.

Comment

Working...
                                X