No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite an attack of the dentist, Keith managed to find time to post my memory card off. It was very well packaged and arrived pretty quickly.
    Good stuff!

Comment

Got pikmin 2 from murray, and all is as promised.

Comment

Recieved Okami TGS demo from Keith this morning. As usual, it was packed very well and it was a pleasure to do business with him once again.

Cheers

Comment

Got Zombies from this friendly bloke, top stuff helped me out with Q's i asked!

Nice one bud.

Comment

Bought a SNES Jr and a bunch of games, came quickly and nicely packaged. Top stuff

Comment

bought a game off the dude good comms fast delivery

Comment

Bought an N64 boxed memory pak off this guy, great comms, and wonderful packaging, no crushed boxes over here! Reccomended.

Comment

Game received quickly and as desribed. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again. A+

Thanks again, Jason.

Comment

Sold Keith my DS+games. Everything went smoothly and without any hassle! Super fast payment and excellent comms. Would do business again with him. Top trader.

Cheers buddy

the_dude

Comment

Purchase Feedback

Bought GT4, very prompt with postage, game was in exact condition described...
                      Very good stuff.

Many thanks

Comment

Bought Mushi from him, arrived swiftly and in *mint* condition. Cheers bud

Comment

Bought game. Good communication. Fast delivery. Recommended seller.

Comment

This is my second deal with Keith now. Again comms were excellent and item arrived quick and in fantastic condition. Top trader.

Cheers buddy

Comment

First time dealing with Keith. Have to admit that this fella went over and above the call of duty on a recent purchase from him. Totally recommended.

Cheers
                              Simon

Comment

Sold Keith a DS game - payment was very fast and the whole transaction was very smooth. Thanks again

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X