No announcement yet.

Damrabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some free stuff for him, they arrived well packaged, good comms.
    thanks

Comment

Did an Xbox-PS2 swap with him and everything came super-quick, well packaged and was in the exact condition he described. Very friendly on the PMs. A very good trader and I'd recommend him to anyone.

Comment

Bought GGXX (Jap PS2) from him. Shipped nice and fast, and arrived in minty fresh condition, as promised.

Comment

Brought a game from Mr Damrabbit and im very please with the service he provided me

many thanks

Comment

Fast payment, and very friendly to deal with

Comment

excellent stuff - the 3 games i got arrived quickly with no fuss all comms wee answered quickly with a very friendly and professional attitude

but......

i paid for items to get sent via special delivery and he forgot and the items were posted first class mail - not a real problem especially when you are selling alot of items, but i am glad the package didnt go missing as it would have been bad for 1 of us at least money wise because of lack of compensation

enough said - super seller anyways

Comment

Fast postage so highly recommended!

Comment

Game arrived in good condition - thanks a lot man ^^

Comment

Fast payment for a game, and quickly + friendly correspondence. Highly recomended.
                    Thanks man
                    Dave

Comment

Bought zero gunner 2 from him, nice comments well packaged game was mint as listed would trade again.

Comment

Responded to messages quick, Fast postage, Very well packed and condition of goods is exhalant.

Would Buy from again.

Comment

Very very quick, super efficient. Flawless transaction - definitely recommended .

Comment

Collected modded Xbox from the chap, console was minty fresh and works like a charm. Many thanks!

Comment

Bought a psone from the fella, arrived exactly as described and pm's were responded to immediately.

Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X