No announcement yet.

Myname

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller, game well packaged and fast delivery, would deal with again!..

Comment

Bought a GBA game off him, it came quickly and very securely wrapped. In great condition, too -- excellent seller.

Comment

Bought Ikaruga off this guy - in excellent condition with spine card - arrived quickly - first class service all round.

Comment

Sold me DC HOTD2 boxset. Arrived well packed and in great condition. Very understanding too after I bungled the payment Cheers!

Comment

Bought a game, it arrived super quick and safe.
            Great trader, happy with the deal.
            Thanks,
            Stu

Comment

bought LBA and pirates from him. arrived quickly and well packaged. great seller pleasure to deal with.
              Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 24-05-2005, 09:18.

Comment

Bought Minish Cap from him. Arrived quickly and safely. Condition as advertised. Excellent service.
                Last edited by Bassman; 25-05-2005, 05:47.

Comment

Bought a PS1 Guncon. I was forgetful with the payment - he was ace. Condition as advertised, packaging sufficient. All good.

Comment

Hi,
                    I recently bought a PSone from this chap.A really bleeding friendly and accomodating geezer.Went out of his way to help me out,item was as mint as a polo and he also included several goodies I was not expecting.A bloody brilliant and flawless seller,utterly recommended to all.
                    Cheers famitsu1

Comment

Great seller. Bought a couple of PC games and they came quickly and in great nick. Recommended!

Comment

Bought a couple of GBA games that arrived very quickly and in a huge box, so very safe indeed

Thanks mate.

Comment

Great stuff, had Mario 64DS in my hands the day after payment! Good taste in games too

Comment

Excellent seller, highly recommended. Informed me ahead of time what day he could send the game off so I wouldn't be sat twiddling my thumbs waiting for it. Delivery was fast and seller was quick to answer PMs. What more could you ask for?

Comment

again top man on the service and condition on the game. im well happy with it, pleasure to do business with again. cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X