Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MonkeyJuggleDX (previously FamiDude) (previously Superfamifreak)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a headset from said gentleman and it arrived in spiffing condition, great comms too. Thanks!

Comment

Game arrived today, ex condition and a good price. Thanks mate

Comment

Another kind soul who answered my call for some Snes/super famicom games. Game arrived very well packed and in good conditions. No problems at all and a smooth transaction.

Comment

Got some SNES games from Andy as well. Pleased as punch.

Thanks again!

Comment

I was after a cheap Saturn and Andy answered my call in the wilderness.

Faultless transaction as always and he even delivered the console to my work personally - although he lives locally, so I can't say for sure that he does the same with everything he sells - although he's such a gent it wouldn't shock me!

Solid as a rock, as always. Cheers mate!

Comment

Purchased an old 360 game for some extra point whoreage. Excellent service, cheers Andy.

Comment

The fine Mr Dude helped me out in my quest for better PS2 visuals by parting company with a Component cable for a few gold coins & by god it's the bestest thing since sliced bread

Cable arrived in polo minty fresh condition & as quickly as ever.

Now I will no longer have to suffer eye bleedingly bad graphics but can at last enjoy my PS2 as the lord god Sony intended.

Thanky ever so much.

Neil

Comment

More SNES stuff bought from Andy. Smooth transactions, can't say a bad word about the guy
                  Last edited by nem; 04-06-2009, 16:53. Reason: speliling

Comment

Sold me a 360 game for a nice price and was great to deal with as usual.

Cheers mate

Comment

I bought Bionicle Heroes, Golden Compass, X Blades & Need for Speed Most Wanted from FamiDude all of them arrived well packed & in great condition.

Comment

Bought a few SNES games from FamiDude! Came as described very quickly

Comment

Bought a Duo-R off me. Quick payment and an overall excellent buyer. Many thanks.

Comment

Bought SF4 off him and arrived quickly and in top condition.

thanks

Bri

Comment

Bought a core grafx and games from me. Didn't moan about having to wait a couple of weeks untill i was back in the country to send it to him, so bunged him some freebies as well. Paid on the exact date i asked him to. Top lad.

Comment

Er, bought ANOTHER PC-Engine off me! Great buyer...........again.

Comment

Working...
                                X