Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MonkeyJuggleDX (previously FamiDude) (previously Superfamifreak)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Super Tennis from Andy, great comms, exactly as described and superb after sales service.

Excellent seller.

Comment

Great service as always. Cheers pal!

Comment

Good to know that I'm not the only fan of cel shaded J-Pop strumpets on this forum as Andy purchased my copy of idolM@ster Live For You on JPN 360.

Paid very fast and comms were excellent.

My apologies to Andy for the slight delay in posting it out.

Comment

Andy bought a fistfull of 360 games for achievement extraction.

A pleasant experience throughout.

Always happy to help a fellow whore.

Comment

Yet more greatness with Andy.

I helped him in his quest for NFL Glory & that elusive Superbowl ring by parting with my copy of Madden for teh 360 & in return he popped me a few of his hard earned pennies.

Quick payment as always & super friendly comms.

Tippity top trader.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Bought a 360 Wireless adaptor off FamiDude. Friendly comms and item arrived in great condition.

Cheers.

Comment

Smooth transaction as usual, item in top condition and turned up sharphish.

Cheers.

Comment

Brought a game off andy, always a smooth hassle free transaction. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Just Cause of Andy, friendly fella to deal with, arrived well wrapped and in mint condition. Thanks lad

Comment

Bought a PS3 game. Very smooth transaction - was happy to accommodate a payment method that suited us both.

As always, a top NTSC-uk trader.

Comment

I bought the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc which turned up today. It was cheap and in excellent condition and was posted nice and quickly.

I'm more than happy to deal again with Andy once he's squeezed that last Gamer Point out of his games.

Top class service, Thanks!

Comment

Another good trade with Andy. This time I bought Far Cry 2 and DIRT on the 360. Buy with confidence!

Comment

Took a 360 game off andy, no probs as per usual! cheers buddy!

Comment

Sold me some games and it was a seamless transaction . Thanks.

Comment

Bought Idolm@ster L4U from him, excellent package and comms.

Comment

Working...
                                X