X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold David some 360 games

Top trader and all round nice guy

Comment

He bought a 360 game of me. Paid quick, no problems at all. Thanks!

Comment

Bought 360 Prey from me, sent payment v.quickly. Top bloke.

Comment

sold gears of war to him and sent it before receiving payment - if you can't trust a forum moderator who can you trust?

he has been excellent in sorting out the payment despite a cock up on my behalf

highly recommended, thanks a lot sir

Comment

Sold another 360 game to DH ... plain sailing, top bloke.

Comment

Great serivce and a bargain price, super quick delivery. top bloke would highly recomend

Comment

I sold David Football Manager 2006. Very nice quick and easy transaction. Quick payment, good communication, top notch all round

Comment

Bought Arcade Unplugged from David. Excellent communication, item as described and well packaged. Would definitely deal with again.

Comment

bought a 360 game from david and it arrived fast and in great condition, would not hesitate to deal with again.

thanks

Comment

Bought Amped 3 off David and it arrived very quickly and was in great condition, excellent trader

Comment

Sold Lost Planet to David. He paid quickly and comms were great. Highly recommended!

Cheers

Comment

Sold him a MS pro duo

quick friendly chap and paid exactly when he said he would

first trade \sale i think with him and all went smoothly

Comment

Bought Gears Of War - quick delivery etc etc etc

Comment

Sold Viva Pinata to David, he paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

sold him Gun and he has been super friendly throughout. excellent communications and great to trade with.

i do feel slightly guilty for taking advantage of his achievement addiction...

Comment

Working...
                                X