No announcement yet.

Kron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought Darksalkers Revenge for the Saturn from Kron and it arrived very quickly in good condition. Recommended!

Comment

Bought Biohazard: directors cut off Kron, arrived fast and as described.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought Final Fight CD recently and it came in quickly and was well packaged.

Thanks again

Comment

Bought Vampire Saviour with 4Mb Ram cart, Mortal Kombat and Sega Ages 2500 Fantasy Zone from Kron. Items arrived in superb condition and supremely well packaged to avoid damage from Royal Mail! Thanks again Kron - I have no hesitation in recommending his services

Comment

Great guy. Bought some Jpn PS2 games from Kron. Arrived well packed and in great condition.

Cheers.

Comment

bought 3 MD games as always the Kron-master was up to the challenge, cheers buddy.

Comment

Bought PS2 Component cable from after logest search ever.

Well packaged and as described, a true life saver, cheers guv.

Comment

sold me a Bare Knuckle for a bin lid, delivered quickly, a pleasure to deal with.

thanks

Comment

Received Saturn gun in truly mint condition and very quickly

Thanks

Comment

Superb seller, extremely fast delivery, nice friendly comms. Cheers.

Comment

eyetoy boxset

bought eyetoy groove boxset was in great condition also friendly chap and fast delivery and is highly recomended

Comment

Bought an N64 converter from Kron, arrived well packaged, promtly and in tip-top shape. Thanks dude .

Comment

Bought a couple of PSone games shipped via recorded delivery and they didnt turn up

but what a guy - tried his best to locate the slip but couldnt find it and i waited a while to see if they would appear, but today refunded me out of his own pocket

told him to pursue a claim without the receipt and just use evidence to prove that he received money from me to try and get a refund from royal mail

very happy to recommened as i've dealt with him in the past (main reason why i was happy to wait 6 weeks) and he is honest and genuine and friendly as you like

hope it gets sorted fella

Comment

Sold me a real nice XBOX which arrived quickly, and in superb condition.

Excellent to deal with throughout. Highly recommended.

Thanks!

Comment

another flawless deal with matt, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

Working...
                                X