Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Ketsui DS off my hands and paid quickly

Comment

Matt bought The Dark Knight Blu Ray from me.

Instant, literally instantaneous payment. Superb buyer.

Comment

Bought Riddick off me. No problems what-so-ever, would definitely deal with again. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Ghostbusters from me. Paid straight away and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks & enjoy!

Comment

Traded a game with him and everything went smoothly. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a bunch of GDRs from me - couldn't have been easier. Great comms, smooth transaction.

Comment

Traded a DC promo with Kron and it couldn't have gone smoother. The game turned up quick smart and in perfect nick. A top guy who I hope to deal with again in the future.

Cheers!

Comment

Too some Jap DC mags off me - usual lightning-fast payment, top comms, dead easy sale. Top bloke.

Comment

Done a couple of sales with Matt over the past month, instant payment and great comms each time. A pleasure to deal with, top guy.

Comment

Paid swiftly for a Japan DC, great coms throughout FANTASTICO

Comment

Bought a console from Kron, a true gentleman: Great Comms all the way, Fast Delivery and really meticulous packing. A real pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                        X