Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent buyer - very quick payment, great comms, thanks chap

Comment

Sold him a Nintendo DS Lite Silver. Quick Payment was made and I'm happy that he is pleased with the condition of the DS.

Thanks dude!

Comment

Sold Zak a 360 wireless dongle, he paid instantly and was a pleasure to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

Sold Mr Matar a Gameboy Light, top man, good trade!

Comment

Sold a GBA game to Zaki Matar. No problems whatsoever. Nice easy trade

Comment

Brought a couple of PS3 games from this dude, and he sent them out to me in good time. Kept decent comms too!

Thanks,

Comment

Bought some soundtracks from me - great to deal with, no problems at all. Thanks

Comment

Sold a 360 game to the fella. Friendly PMs and spot on payment. Definitely recommended to others! A++++ etc.

Comment

Sold Zaki Matar a bunch of games.

Timely payment, no problems.

Comment

Swift deal with Zaki yet again, never any issues always a pleasure

Comment

Me again...

Zaki was laughed at by people for he had the dumb. After his cry for help I sent him a Brain training device, he paid super fast!

I just hope he redeems his brainageness?

Comment

Zaki bought Wario Ware on the ds from me. He paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold NSMB to the chap, most amiable and all good.

Comment

Bought my DSi LL off of me, swift payment - no problems at all.

Recommended buyer!

Comment

Sold Zaki two Xbox 360 games. Quick payment, not a single problem. Thanks very much

Comment

Working...
                                X