No announcement yet.

Zaki Matar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Dr. K's More Brain Training from myslef. Quick comms and fast payer - the best type

Cheers chief.

Comment

No problems, all good, thank you Zaki

Comment

Zaki bought some MVS carts from me and paid instantly, thanks very much matey

Comment

Bought Pre Is II from me,paid instantly and was very friendly throughout

Comment

Fantastic, paid quickly and friendly PM's.

Many thanks!

Comment

A credit to NTSC-uk, many thanks

Comment

Very patient whilst I farted around sending a PC to Zaki for his mate - arranged an ultra fast payment as well so all cool

Comment

Bought a GBM from Zaki Matar and it arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a dvd box set and everything was great from start to finish. V/happy.

Zaki, prune your inbox dude I keep trying to pm to say thanks and let you know it arrived okay but it's full.

Comment

I purchased a 3ds, fast friendly comms, immediate postage and fantastic packing! Perfect trader, one of the good guys!

Comment

Zak's friend was after a minty DSi and I was happy to oblige. Excellent to deal with as always ... thanks again dude

Comment

Sold Zaki a few games - PMs and payment was super quick. A pleasure to deal with

Comment

Lovely man sent me some stuff!! All lovely condish! Cheers duder!

Comment

Had many deals with Mr Matar over the last decade or so, all have gone smoother than some really smooth stuffs. The latest trade was no different.

Comment

Sold Zaki some GBA games. Top buyer. Ta mate

Comment

Working...
                                X