No announcement yet.

Destrukticor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buyer. Paid super quickly, had good communications, and resurrected the Pope.

Comment

Bought "God of War". Good Communication. Prompt delivery. Item as "advertised". Excellent service... recommended.

Comment

Bought a couple of PS2 games from me and paid so fast, I hadn't even posted my sale thread! Top bloke to deal with and thoroughly deserving of my "the mutt's nuts award"!

Cheers matey.
        Last edited by segages; 04-06-2005, 11:09. Reason: bleh typo

Comment

Japanese Mr Driller Drill Spirits. Gaem arrived promptly by recorded delivery having been suitably packaged. Good communication. Recommended.

Comment

Got bomberman ds off him, cheap and great condition. Good stuff.

Comment

Top trader. Bought a couple of PS2 games off me and paid right away. Couldn't ask for more, a thoroughly nice guy to deal with.

Comment

Bought a couple of games from him and they arrived quickly with the minimum of fuss. Great to deal with too.

Cheers

Comment

great service, brought FF9 and FF Tactics on Monday and got the games
                  Wednesday. Recommended.

Comment

Great seller, Games arrived in A1 condition and in very quick time.

Comment

Great buyer. Paid instantly, very friendly to deal with & good comms.

Wholeheartedly recommended!

Comment

Excellent trader, I received US Final Fantasy X what seemed like seconds after clicking the paypal "send funds" button. Very speedy and very efficient with communications. Highly recommended.

Comment

Sold me Snake Eater for a tenner (result) and sent it off before i paid.

Top bloke

Cheers mate

Comment

Sold me a US Slim PS2...console was exactly as described, was very well packaged and arrived exactly when promised. Great!

Comment

Great buyer, good comms and fast payment. A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

once again, great buyer. immediate payment.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X