No announcement yet.

Destrukticor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traded with this guy before, and as always it's great - no problems, quick payment, friendly and polite all round

Comment

I bought MegaMan Powered Up from Destrukticor. I received the game super quick in great condition, and packaged well.

Thanks, mate.

Comment

Great seller. Very fast turnaround and a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Great seller. Bought Burnout 360 and a Play and Charge Kit, both of which came quickly.

Comment

Bought a snes & some games from Destrukticor, arrived very well packaged and quickly and in good condition, would recommend and use again, cheers

Comment

Bought enchanted arms on the 360 great price and super fast delivery excellent condition

Comment

Destrukticor bought a couple of PS2 games from me. Payment was quick and comms were great

Comment

Bought Test Drive on the 360 from Destrukticor - arrived promptly as promised and well packaged.

Comment

Dylan sold me LSW2 360 at a knock down price. Good comms, fast delivery & game arrived in top notch condition. A real pleasure to trade with (as always).

Two thumbs up

Comment

Top class buyer, had a few trades with him now and it's been painless every time. Cheers!

Comment

Purchased DS Lite + extras!

Very good seller, good communication and reasonable prices. prompt delivery too. well packaged.

thanks mate

Comment

did a little trade with this fine gentleman

got a couple of PStwo games for a Xbox360 game

first rate trader - very happy

Comment

Sold him Wii play paid quick awesome

Comment

Swapped a Gamecube memory card for a Jap Saturn game. Arrived quickly and as described. Hope to deal with again.

Thanks, Jason.

Comment

Bought Pocket Fighter and Capcom Generations 2 from Destrukticor

Perfect Perfect Perfect! Games were like new and arrived lightning quick. Well priced also.

Thanks alot

Comment

Working...
                                X