No announcement yet.

Destrukticor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a US Slimline PS2 bundle from me. Excellent comms and met in person for a cash trade. Great to deal with and not half as shifty-looking as he claimed

Comment

Perfect buyer!!!

Quick payment & good communication. Happy to sell to again!!

Comment

Quick with payment, kept up to date throughout. Pleasure.

Comment

I bought Final Fantasy XII (US)

PM'd to keep me updated every step of the way. Next day delivery. Excellent!

Comment

Top buyer - paid immediately for a game, friendly comms - perfect transaction, cheers buddy

Comment

Excellent service and an all-round nice guy
              many many thanks!

Comment

bought a chipped ps2 from me. paid promptly and his comms were fantastic. highly recommended!

Comment

Really good service, I bought 3 games and they were with me very quickly, very well packaged and in top nick. Great trader, thanks mate

Comment

Very quick payment for Espgaluda(PS2). A pleasure as always

Comment

bought a 360 package off me, paid promptly and with good comms.
                      thanks again

Comment

Destrukticor bought a PSP bundle from me. He paid me immediately and made fast, friendly comms. I dropped the stuff around to his house today.
                        A pleasure

Comment

Bought a 360 vga cable from Destrukticor and all went swimmingly

Comment

Bought a PSP from Mr D, and it was exactly as he described it. Second trade with him, and both have been excellent. You couldn't wish for a more amenable guy.

Comment

Sold me a GC game. Arrived fast and in collectors condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought Pikmin2 off Destrukticor. Really good service! Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X