Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIO HAZARD Deadly Silence

One of my favourite people to deal with on the forum. It's always a pleasure to do business with Geoff whether buying, selling or trading.

Cheers again mate

Comment

bought a game off this fella,

what can I say,super fast service and real friendly to boot.

Top bloke.Very well recommended.

Comment

Geoff sent me some Sony JAP Component cables before i had paid him,100% trustworthy member and an all round nice guy!!!

Really great to trade,buy or sell to,a real star on here!

Thanks Geoff!!!

Comment

Geoff bought Samurai Sho IV for JP Saturn off me. Instant bank transfer and friendly comms, thanks mate

Comment

Bought princess crown off him arrived fast well packaged and in great condition to cheers

Comment

Bought Jump Superstars off of him, fast delivery and good packaging. Game's in good condition too, would buy from him again

Comment

Bought Drill Dozer from him. Item arrived next day and brilliantly packaged! and item in as new condition, superb!

Comment

Bought Gradius Portable from geoff, as always he was friendly and the game arrived super quick in geniuinely MINT condition. Top fella

Comment

Chucked a free copy of Sky Mission my way - thanks!

Comment

I bought 8 Jap N64 games from my man Geoff. This was my first transaction with him....and well to put it simply....i was IMPRESSED to say the least. He's extremely friendly and has excellent comms, replies to pms too quick if you ask me...

The games arrived packed as if there a glass vase in the box...SUPERB!!!

It's been a pleasure doing business with him, excellent seller and i hope to do a lot more business with him soon...

Thanks again Geoff

Comment

Sourced a copy of Battle Garegga for this member. Was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Credit to NTSC.

All the best
                        CB

Comment

absolutley perfect packing and excelent delivery (a cardboard mailer with next day delivery) both items in immaculate condition and one of the games was still sealed, a credit to this forum fantastic
                          Last edited by Lebowski; 06-04-2006, 11:53.

Comment

Sold Geoff a ?9 game. All good. Thanks

Comment

highly recommended, 1 of NTSC-uk`s finest

tbm.

Comment

2nd time I have dealt with Mr. D. I bought this time, perfect seller, and item as described,

cheers man

Comment

Working...
                                X