No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought KaiKai Ninja 2 on Super Famicom from me. Paid straight away and comms were great. Many thanks.

Comment

Another perfect trade with Geoff - Bough Donpachi for Saturn and it was like new
      thanks

Comment

Bought Touch Panic, very quick delivery, well packaged, great condition of the item.

Cheers

Comment

Bought Cooking Mama from Mr. Geoff. Absolutely faultless, perfect transaction.

Many thanks pal!!

Comment

Bought Metal Slug and Zelda MM from Geoff, perfect as ever. Continues to be one of my favourite traders on here. Cheers buddy

Comment

bought Zelda OOT for the 64, had game day or two after the deal was done, excellent com's and stuff...top bloke

Comment

purchased a ds lite case for this guy, brilliant communication and the item was received really quickly and was well packaged.

top dude

Comment

I never get bored of dealing with this bloke!

185 people can't be wrong either!

Comment

Bought Capcom Classics for the PSP from me. Paid instantly and comms were great. Top buyer!

Cheers

Comment

Good guy, great comms paid super quick. Sweet.

Comment

Highly recommended, friendly and quick to pay.

Comment

thanks for delivering loco roco so quickly geoff, it's the nuts!! A+++++

Comment

Geoff, you really are a top trader mate. Delivered 48hours at mydoorstep after Paypaling you. It just couldn't be any better.

Great price, great trade.

One of the NTSC-uk trading legends!

Comment

Sent me a couple of N64 games. Super dooper. Thanks man.

Comment

Bought Valkyrie profile silmeria off Geoff, sent the game the same day he recieved the payment, good comms and overall a friendly guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X