No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a nice psx game from Geoff, traded with him before, always a pleasure, thank you mate, excellent

Comment

Bought Every Extend Extra from Geoff. Arrived *very* quickly, sealed and mint - excellent friendly trader. Thanks

Comment

I bought a Saturn game off Geoff. Arrived super fast and in great condition.

Highly recommended!

Comment

Super fast delivery... game was still sealed as well

Many Thanks

Matt

Comment

Geoff D ****ing rocks. Two games off him, both as described, came within hours of PM exchange.

Comment

Bought Mushisimesama for PS2 off of Geoff.

Carcking transaction...super friendly PM's & quick delivery, exactly as described great guy to deal with.

Many thanks

Neil

Comment

highly recommend!!

Comment

I bought FF7. Very quick delivery and a very nice chap to boot. Thanks alot.

Comment

Excellent to deal with as always.

Thanks again mate

Comment

Wow... like buying new in the shop with next day delivery (at christmas!)

Thanks once again..

Matt

Comment

Faster than light delivery, this man is a hero

Many thanks.

Comment

Excellent.....sold me a DS game brand new and sealed for a great price! Thanks mate

Comment

Sold me SegaRally for SS in excellent condition, really great price Friendly too, thanks!

Comment

Brought a Limited Edition Lost PLanet figure from Geoff and what can I say...Top communication, super fast postage and the best care and attention to packaging (it was sooooo really well packaged!!!!).... Cheers Geoff!

Comment

Bought SS Castlevania SOTN on Tuesday afternoon and it was in my hands Wednesday morning! Nicely packaged, exactly as described, friendly pm's, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X