No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet again, an excellent transaction. Game received the following day (even before payment was sent)

Highly recommended

Comment

One of the best sellers i've delt with on the internet. Fast delivery, great communication, goods arrived next day.

Highly recomended

Comment

great seller 10/10

Comment

Game arrived quickly and in great condition

Very friendly chap - great comms

Buy with confidence

Thanks

Reef

Comment

Bought Catlevania off Charlie, game arrived quickly and well packaged. Would definately buy off him again.

Get Bonus!

Comment

Bought another stick from charlie to add to my mighty collection.
              Was shipped super fast and packaged like a pro.

Top Trader.

Comment

Bought Zero Gunner 2. Game arrived in super-fast time and in top condition. Great comms too.

Excellent trader

Comment

fast delivery, and best of all it was free! and he still treated me like a paying customer, a true star!!

Comment

Amazing!!

Amazing guy to do business with,friendly and also very quick to deliver the goods.Packages goods with extreme care and when he says mint...it's nearly factory fresh.....will definitely deal with again.

Rich

Comment

I brought a dreamcast game from charlie angel, it arrived very quickly and was in excellent condition. excellent communication as well. thanks!

Comment

Very friendly, quick delivery, top stuff!

Comment

Excellent trader, and someone I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again

Great communications and the game was sent out the same day he received my cheque (packaged well and in PERFECT condition!)

Comment

Amazing trade i bought a dc arcade stick that came with the best care when it came to posting it it came rapidly and hes so polite and nice to deal with. Without sounding like a homo fudge packer hes the best trade here

Comment

Received a great Saturn game at a great price, arrived the day after I paid for it. top trader.

Comment

Payment arrived so fast it should be been pulled over by the police. Great comms, great bloke, great scot!

Comment

Working...
                                X