No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pretty slack with transaction (moving house in the middle of it) and Geoff D was excellent about it, i felt bad for messing him about, but he was still A1 about it. got there in the end, thoroughly decent trustworthy guy.

Fraser

Comment

He sent me mario 64 for free which makes him a total legend!
      Cheers mate

Comment

Got Gunners Heaven and Donpachi [both Jap PSOne] off Geoff and they arrived very well packed and in mint condition, as described!

Many thanks - pleasure doing business with you!

Comment

Ace trader. Even acer guy. I asked if he could possibly send a day before me even sending payment! And he was totally cool with it because he trusted me. Done me a huge favour so i've got something to play over the weekend.

Thanks very much dude, you're a true gent, and a nice guy.

Comment

Purchased a game from Geoff which arrived this morning.

Lighting fast communication, very friendly and polite guy, posted the game within mere hours of me making Paypal payment so it arrived today!

Game arrived expertly packed, no chance of getting beaten by the postman

The whole transaction from start to finsh took no more than 24 hours! That's a way to do business!

Will certainly look to buy stuff from Geoff again in the future!

Cheers!

Comment

Very smooth, friendly and quick. Total pleasure to deal with. Game was in great condition too. Cheers

Comment

Got Billy Hatcher off him, fast delivery and great comms!

Highly recommended.

Comment

yet again a pleasure to deal with geoff d, a superb seller and all round good guy. never hesitate to deal with him, he always delivers.

tbm.

Comment

Paid quickly, a totally hassle-free transaction. Good man

Comment

Another top, top transaction with Geoff. A free copy of Metroid Prime OST. Cheers man ^_^

Comment

Brought Siren off this dude, the disc box etc: is in amazing condition, and came very quickly. I have no probs with this member at all, buy all his stuff...

A very happy buyer...

Ravon

Comment

Bought DMC 3 demo, i paid for it Sunday, it was sent Monday and it arrived Tuesday. Many thanks

Comment

Superb seller here. Items in tip top shape and super fast delivery.
                            Thanks very much

Comment

Hi,
                              bloody brilliant buyer,first rate comms and speed of light payment,really easy bloke to deal with too.Utterly recommended.
                              Ta famitsu1

Comment

Bought DDP & Espgaluga off Geoff D. Sent them out special delivery so they'd be here for weekend & packed them up very well (no chance of these getting battered in the post)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X