No announcement yet.

Kal_El

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a Viewtiful Joe 2 for the G.C. Turned up quickley and in great nick. Hei shin a go go baby !!

Comment

Sold me a copy of PN03. Even on these boards its rare that I get a game described in mint condition in absolutely perfect nick, but this ones perfect. Top guy.

Cheers!

Comment

Sold me SMB3 on the GBA. There was a slight mix-up when he thought it was sealed (it was Yoshi's Island that was, in fact, sealed) but he apologised profusely and offered a full refund. I chose to go ahead anyway and the game arrived in pretty good nick and was bubbled-wrapped AND placed inside a hard box (clearly vital for GBA games...).

So - all-in-all I reckon it was an honest mistake and I would buy again from this fella :-)

Comment

Sold me MGS twin snakes, arrived quickly and in good condition.

Comment

Bought a few GBA games from Joe.

Items arrived in quick-time and in factory-sealed condition. Very fast PM responses that were friendly too.

A pleasure to do business with - hope to deal with again, no doubt.

Comment

Bought a GC controller & a GBA link cable off him - great comms, arrived well-packed and in excellent condition. Would have no hesitation about dealing with him again.

Stroller.

Comment

Bought three Gamecube games from Kal_El, all came exactly as described
                A pleasure to do business with, highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Viewtiful Joe and Super Mario Sunshine GC NTSC-U versions from Kal_El.

The games are in better condition than some I've bought new. Amazing.

Thanks!

Comment

Kal_El bought a Halo 3 Controller off me - friendly pm's and superfast payment, would definitely sell to/buy from again!

Comment

Brought a big ol' Gameboy Player from Kal_El, delivered out to me in quick time, friendly communication - no problems at all

Thanks!

Comment

Kal_el purchased a Blu-ray from me.

Paid quickly and with good comms.

Will defo trade with again!!

Thanks mate.

Comment

A pleasure to deal with - fats payment and good comms. Thanks! Tony.

Comment

Kal-El bought my BlackBerry Playbook bundle, and was very swift with his payment. He is also an incredibly polite man, which is good.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                            X