• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a psp package and some ps3 games

Excellent through and a very happy man indeed

Thanks again

Comment

PC engine games, mushi t-shirt, supergun...he's bought it all thank fella

I hope enjoy the vega jr and configure it to your liking over the next few weeks

Comment

Bought Blur PS3.

Arrived with extra surprises, which was generous as I live abroad and the postage was ruinous.

Basically, to summarise: neil2k = the only man I would leave my wife for, and a trading God among men.

Comment

Neilos bought a blu ray from me, paid quickly and no problems at all - thanks very much!

Comment

Neil just bought an MVS one slot mobo, and a KOF 2003 MVS kit which he has on free loan from me.................

Because that's how he rolls, there's no point having anything in the house that hasn't cost him money.

Good bloke, slightly mental, and a compulsive shopper. I suggest you all contact him to offload as much of your kit on to him as you can. He'll defo buy it, as long as you say something along the lines of "well, you know Neil, there are other people interested................"

Edit

Please ignore the above I have no interest in your games at all.

Unless it's minty MVS shizzalia :Woot:

*Runs*
            Last edited by Neil; 08-10-2010, 12:29. Reason: Keeping it real

Comment

Bought a softmodded Xbox from Neil, it arrived quicker than could've ever been expected, was packaged robustly, codpiece-tight, impervious, probably bulletproof, AND came (unexpectedly) with several games, including MGS2, Stranger's Wrath, Wreckless, Max Payne 2 etc., a proper sweet little bonus.

Absolutely aces NTSC-UKer, not dealing with Neil would be like never trying bacon, he's that good.

Comment

This fine fella bought some mvs shockboxes off me , as all the other posters before me have said, tip top fella, superman fast payment all round Mr Nice Guy !

Comment

Feedback already speaks volumes, but yeah, add another to the list of happy people.

Bought a DC stick off of me, top comms and a top bloke.

cheers

Comment

Top Class service amazingly fast postage and item exactly as described.
                    Top trader!
                    Many Thanks mate

Comment

Sold Neil border down this time, great to deal with as always..........

Comment

Sold a Sega Saturn to Neil; he paid quickly and was great to deal with throughout. Thanks!

Comment

I bought a couple of PS3 games for a cheap price and Neil was kind enough to throw in an extra game for free! Awesome seller

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                            Katz sold me a perfect minty fresh copy of Battle Garegga.
                            Awesome seller and an all round badass mother ****er

Cheers homes
                            QFT yep I F***** his mum & sold him his 1st good game, cheers son a pleasure

Comment

Sold Neil DC under defeat, as I bought the superior zero gunner 2, which he knows is the better game. Luckily, Neil treats gaming like pokemon collecting, he's gotta have 'em all! (So I can easily get rid of excess shmupiness) Top lad.

Comment

Bought Gran Turismo 5 yesterday afternoon and it arrived today, new/sealed as listed in a nice study box.

Excellent trade as usual. Many thanks Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X