No announcement yet.

Robster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Xbox game off him - arrived quickly and kept me up to date on progress. Was patient with me - would recommend anytime.

Comment

Bought an Xbox from Geo, item arrived a little later than expected but he kept me informed of progress, and was very friendly and polite every step of the way. Item was well packed and in great condition. Pleasure to do business with, well recommended

Comment

Geo-V6

A thoroughly great bloke to trade with - curteous, good communication and the item traded was in good condition.

Comment

sold him a few cube games, he paod straight away and was very understanding when i didn't send the games for a week due to not haveing a working pc.
          great guy to deal with.

thanks

Comment

traded my mario golf and famicom mini no18 for a gameboy player

managed to get down to my house tonight and everything went brilliantly

very friendly chap and we managed to chat about games for about 30 mins before he had to leave

the item itself is boxed as new in impeccable condition

thanks fella

Comment

Bought a couple of games off me, paid instantly via paypal and was friendly throughout the dealing.

Recommended trader!

Comment

Part traded LTTP for a GB player and he was excellent throughout. Would trade with him again witout hesitation.

Triple A!

Thanks

Comment

Second time trading with Geo and once again he was excellent. Payment arrived within minutes.

Comment

Robbie came thru to my house tonight and i traded him cold hard cash for his super punch out and yoshi's island on the snes

as usual the deal was excellent - this is the 2nd time now i've dealt with Robbie and it was just as good as the first

both items are in excellent condition and were bought at a very fair price

cheers fella

**now back to outrun**

Comment

Very quick payment and all PMs were responded to quickly in a very friendly manner
                      Highly recommended

Comment

robbie popped round to the house again tonight to deliver the mario kart snes i bought from him a wee while ago

more of the same feedback - i'm afraid

everything was excellent and the mario kart box/packaging is one of the best looking snes games i've seen in some time

even the cart is in a little baggy

another astounding deal - thanks fella

Comment

{edit by charlesr - no transaction took place}
                          Last edited by charlesr; 03-03-2005, 17:44.

Comment

Super-quick payment & friendly comms - wouldn't hesitate to deal with Geo again

Comment

Perfect trader, paid very quickly, friendly comms - a pleasure to trade with.

Ta' mate

Comment

Bought a GC game off me,instant payment,a pleasure to deal with.
                                Thanks mate
                                Nick

Comment

Working...
                                X