No announcement yet.

(Wavey) Pavey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Blu Ray movie from me - A really friendly guy and I'd be more than happy to do business with Nick again in future!

Comment

sorted me out with a psx pad, legend, cheers nick

Comment

Sold Nick Big Brain Academy for the Wii. Great guy to trade with. Thanks again.

Comment

Nick sorted me out with a much needed PS2 card. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought Mario Kart DS from Nick. Next day delivery, perfect condition, great stuff once again

Comment

Nick sold me a US 360 console.

Brilliant comms, quick delivery, a 'bomb-proof' packaging job & the console is in as good as new condition. I've done many many trades with Nick over the last couple of years & can honestly say he's one of the friendliest & most reliable people you could ever hope to deal with!!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Sold Nick a Wii classic pad and 1gb SD card. His comms were fast and friendly and payment was quick as a flash - couldn't ask for more.
                Thanks Nick!

Comment

Bought a pana q scart off Nick, all perfect
                  thanks Nick

Comment

Sold me Half Life earlier in the week. Great to deal with!

Comment

Slightly belated feedback Sold me a couple of SNES games which arrived very well packaged.

Comment

Bought G&G (psp) off the kind Mr Pavey.

All good, thoroughly recommended.

Comment

I bought a Wavebird from Nick. Not only did he send it immediately despite my BT not having cleared, but he also included batteries in the wavebird! His usual fast and friendly comms were also included in the deal
                          120 Shines!

Comment

Nicholas bought a US 360 game off me, top transaction all round. As you all know by now, one of the best. Cheers.

Comment

Bought Metal Gear Solid of him, arrived real quickly, packed well and he's good with the PMs. Nice guy!

Comment

Excellent buyer, very fast payment. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X