X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always a pleasure to deal with Nick, a credit to NTSC-uk

tbm.

Comment

As above, a pleasure to deal with as usual. My Wavey Pavey sold me a 360 controller at a bargin price with quick delivery. A credit to the forum.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Mass Effect from Nick, arrived in mint condition and he even knocked me a few quid off the original price I paid. A top guy to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Another fantastic trade with Sir Pavey, always a gent. Thanks

Comment

Bought 2 N64 games off Nick, both were immaculate and packaged really well. Top bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
              Bought 2 N64 games off Nick, both were immaculate and packaged really well. Top bloke.

Hear hear!
              My N64 games were excellently packaged. Top bloke.

Comment

Bought a couple of JP GC games from Nick. Arrived quickly and well-packaged

Comment

Bought a couple of XB games off Nick, arrived totally minty fresh and quickly as always. Many thanks again

Comment

Fixed my 360 for next to nowt. Diamond geezer.

Comment

Bought a lovely Ocarina of Time / Master Quest for the JPN Cube off Nick, pleasure as always

Comment

Sold Nick Batman AA.

As always things went swimmingly and a flawless trade was had. One of ntsc's finest!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Finally got my hands on some Zelda posters thanks to Nick.

Excellent transaction, top bloke.

Comment

Bought a Hori RAP for the 360 from Nick, arrived couriered and in mint condition in the box, once again the man is a pleasure to deal with and great all round bloke on the forums. Buy now, and stop me from buying it instead.

Comment

Organised a trade with Nick and his item (SNES game) came in a home made support box for cardboard games (which was amazing).

Very friendly and all round top bloke.

Comment

Sold me a xbox pad, 10/10 thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X