No announcement yet.

(Wavey) Pavey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought Life Aquatic, Happiness and Storytelling DVDs from Nick and they all turned up today exactly as described.

Thanks Nick, looking forward to all three.

Comment

Nick sorted me out with a guide I was looking for for mates rate

Cheers dude

Comment

Bought a GC component cable which arrived in good time and well packaged. Even chucked in the cable for audio. Top bloke!

Comment

Another trade with Nick, this time he sold me Zoo Keeper for the DS. No problems at all, cheers.

Comment

Just been having a blast using my new DC ASCII fighting pad, came to a deal with Nick for it and wouldn't hesitate to buy more stuff from him :-)

Comment

Bought Kururin squash from Nick. Usual mintness! Recommended to all!

Comment

Pavey nicks sold me a hori real arcade pro 3 stick. it came quickly and I utterly love it. cheers nick!

Comment

I bought a Dreamast VGA cable / box from him, he was great to deal with, very helpful, item arrived in great condition. He also included a VGA cable, which he didn't have to. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast from Pavey. Good comms, great to deal with, even threw in a few games. Top chap.

Comment

Bought a few Dreamcast games off, Nick. Extremely well packaged, items as described - and he even threw in two Genesis collection discs.

A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought Skies or Arcadia LE, item kept perfectly, excellent packaging and friendly comms throughout.
                        Thanks again.

Comment

Bought some Resi 5 collectors edition stuff, which arrived in perfect condition. Top seller all round. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a Wii game from WaveyP. All good. Thanks!

Comment

Nick bought a 3DS XL from me and was good enough to come and pick it up in person. Pleasure to deal with, great buyer.

Comment

Nick just came by my office to collect a game. It's always a pleasure to see him, and I like his new Ducati a LOT. Thumbs up.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X