No announcement yet.

(Wavey) Pavey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick took a sealed 3DS game from me and paid instantly. As always, a credit to the forum.

Comment

Traded a cfw PS3 for a new 3DSXL, trade was awesome - we laughed, we cried, we...well you get the picture. Top lad.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Nick bought Worms Collection for 360 from me - great to deal with, no issues whatsoever. Thanks

Comment

Bought SSFIV 3DS from me, friendly hassle free trade, can recommend to all, thanks again

Comment

Took a Dsi from me a while ago. Flawless as usual.

Comment

Brought my old 360 from me - smooth as butter.

Comment

Perfect seller for an US GC Prince of Persia.

Comment

Bought a Wii U game and it was sent swiftly. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a GC game and dreamcast x4 vmu, was sent and packaged well, after a small hiccup. The transaction was a bit fraught with minor issues on both sides (payment delay from me/games withdrawn or sold before list updated) but it was all handled patiently and in a grown up fashion!

Comment

Great buyer. Sent payment extremely quickly, a real pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Very kindly sent me a gamegear game. Thanks

Comment

Pleasure to do business with Mr Pavey! Enjoy the memory card mate.

Comment

Very nice indeed to conduct business with Mr. Pavey as a buyer.

Comment

great buyer, sold him donkey kong on the wii u, enjoy dude

Comment

Purchased a xbox game from me - no issues - happy days.

Comment

Working...
                                X