(Wavey) Pavey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as usual Nick is a brilliant seller and pal

on his little trip to America this time he picked me up 7 PSP games and 2 DS titles

always friendly always helpful and always reliable

he even got back yesterday and even managed to get to the post office and i receive my stuff this morning

thanks again buddy, my cousin and i are really happy

YOU ARE DA MAN

Comment

Great buyer, sold N64 game to him, would trade with again.

Thanks

Comment

sold him a some games, paid fast with great comms, top guy.

thanks

Comment

Nick bought a couple of games from me, paid quickly, and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks

Comment

bough initial d from nick.

fast dispatch/delivery.

Comment

Sold me a GC game in excellent nic. Thanks mate!

Comment

This mega bloke copied me a save file for Marvel vs Capcom 2 onto my VMU and sent it back in excellent packaging. The kind of guy that makes this forum the great community it is.
                Cheers!

Comment

Near instant payment, really good buyer. Hope he enjoys the games.

Comment

Sold me Shenmue LE . Arrived immediately, in mint condition and well packed up. Top bloke to deal with. Cheers.

Comment

Bought JAP / US cube from me and paid quickly, comms were top, thanks again bud, top bloke

Comment

Nick bought a Sakura Pink PS2 from me & set up the sale of my modded Xbox with one of his mates.

Throughout the trade Nick was an absolute star to deal with, comms were always prompt & he paid exactly when he said he would. He even offered to get a friend in the States to source a white DS for me!

There's not a lot I can say about Nick that hasn't already said & that speaks volumes about him. It's guys like Nick that make ntsc-uk what it is & you really couldn't hope to come across a nicer chap.

Cheers dude!

Comment

DMC arrived this morning in great nic, excellent & speedy seller. Thanks!

Comment

bought a 1gb memory stick from me. paid quickly and was a very nice guy to talk to. well recommended!

Comment

Nick bought Blast Corps from me. Quick payment, excellent comms, top guy all round and highly recommended! Cheers, Nick.

Comment

Bought Viewtiful Joe GC from Nick. Kept me informed all the way of what was happening and the game arrived sharpish!

Comment

Working...
                                X