No announcement yet.

(Wavey) Pavey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased a GC Memory card from me. A real pleasure to deal with as always.

Cheers

Comment

Fast payment and friendly guy as well. Recommended.

Comment

Quick payment, friendly comms & as always a real gent to deal with. One of ntsc-uk's finest - cheers Nick!

Two thumbs up!

Comment

I bought a DC game from Nick, which he sent immediately, packaged to withstand a nuclear blast. Highly recommended seller!

Comment

Sold mark of the wolves joystick to him paid fast and great comms

Comment

Bought Biohazard 0 from Nick.
              Great comms and superfast delivery.
              Recommended!

Cheers bud.

Comment

Nick sold me his slim NTSC PS2. It arrived quickly, very well packed and everything is in outstanding condition. Fantastic stuff, and a top guy to boot!

Comment

Nick is de man, as far as im concerned, not only did he kindly offer me his sfc psu and av lead free of charge, when the package arrived he had also thrown in a copy of super mario world too! Im amazed and very grateful. A credit to the forums.

Comment

Brought a PSP off Nick. Just as the man said, was in top condition and he was a real friendly guy! Many thanks Nick for being a credit to this forum! Here's to our next deal! 'ave a Great Christmas and a Top New Year dude! ))

Comment

Extremely fast shipping of a SCART lead, very helpful chap.

Comment

To be this good takes ages to be this good takes Pavey, recommend him to look after your house when you go away on holiday. Friendly chap, bought a ps2 lead scart from him amongst other things - trust with your car keys and he wont do a Buellar on it.

Comment

Top fella. Sold me a Farmer box and sent out immediately.
                          Much recommended.

Thanks mate

Comment

Bought a PS2 from Nick - very quick turnaround and top item - cheers

Comment

payment received promtly.
                              Friendly PM's and generaly great trader to deal with.

Comment

Bought a ps2 memory card of him and twas v. fast. Reccomended

Comment

Working...
                                X