No announcement yet.

g-funk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Editon boxset.

Great packing and fast shipping. Well happy.

Cheers.

Comment

Great seller, friendly and helpful comms, cheers mate

Comment

Excellent seller, and a top bloke. An asset to this site.

Cheers

Comment

Got me my crystal XBox, modded it, loaded it with apps. Superb comms, very friendly and understanding when my original cheque bounced .

Couldn't be more highly recommended

Comment

Bought a modded crystal xbox off him, quick delivery, good communications, everything as I expected it to be

Top marks for this seller

Comment

highly recommended

very good trader sent item

item well packaged and arrived very quickly

Comment

I've dealt with quite a few 'modders' as I'm sure most of us have and this guy is probably the best of the lot. Done 2 Xbox's for me - professional job, fast turnaround, reasonably priced and with great comms throughout. Very helpful.
                Cheers mate 8)

Comment

Excellent!! recieved my modded crystal xbox in mint condition. Excellent service, no hassle at all.

I look forward to many future deals.

Thanks.

Aaron

Comment

Good trader, fast delivery and goods are in good condition to boot! Fair prices, friendly with good comms! I reccomend this guy!

Comment

Recommended. No probs here and excellent condition.

Comment

unfortunatly i havent had such a good time with this trader.

he had extremly bad comunication skills and did not reply to my pm's.

he claims he was too busy to reply back "yes" or "no" to my question to weather he had posted the stuff.

and then a recived quite a rude PM from him.

i would 100% advise anyone to avoid this guy at all costs, on the basis of my own experience, although it looks like it has gone sound for alot of you.

gohan.

Comment

- feeling the love in this room.

I actually did reply, it's just he managed to get 3 or 4 other pm's in by the time I had a chance to, got a bit annoying seeing the same thing in 4 messages. (by the way this was over 2 days, not 2 weeks)

Anyway, thats what the feedback forum is for and quite rightly you should post your opinions, although I'd like to think that i've had better dealings with the more mature members of this forum.

Comment

Bought a crystal Xbox from G-funk, he loaded it with goodies, and although there were some difficulties with the courier, he maintained good communications, even after I became slightly neurotic and bombarded the guy with PM's.
                            I would definitely deal with G-Funk again and would recommend him as a reliable trader on this forum.

Comment

This guy chipped my new crystal xbox and without doubt is top of my most reccomended list. He not only did it at a great price, but he went out of his way to meet me to pick up the xbox and drop it back to me to save on postage. He installed the apps that I needed and installed some great looking led's which looks very professionally done!

Anyway, basically you can completely trust this guy in my opinion, and I would reccomend trading with him to everybody.

Comment

Hi,
                                I was lucky enough to buy an upgraded Crystal Xbox from G-Funk recently too and came away from the deal utterly impressed.Being totally ignorant to the subject of Xbox modding beforehand I bombarded G-Funk with tons of mail with all kinds of related questions and he always replied really quickly(same day within the hour)and helpfully to all of my queries,the bloke has the patience of a saint.He was also totally accomodating towards all of my requests and modded and sent the console out in what seemed like a heart beat.Console arrived prefessionally packed and in immaculate shape and I couldn't be any happier with the it and of the experience of dealing with this great seller,only wished I had pulled my finger out and got myself a modded Xbox sooner.
                                Flawless seller.
                                Ta famitsu1

Comment

Working...
                                X