X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very polite fella, super quick and well packaged

Cheers

Comment

Had a PS1 game off me. Paid instantly, very friendly, all round nice guy. Enjoy the game, biyatch!

Comment

Sold me a Spice Gamecube with 16 games, arrived as soon as physically possible in the exact condition he described, I wouldn't hessitate to deal with him again, highly recommended!

Comment

Bought a nice condition copy of MojibRibon (JP PS2). Took my offer with no haggling and was swift to deliver the goods. Nice one!

Comment

Bought Call of Duty 2 for 360. Good communication. Condition as advertised. Item arrived quickly in a padded envelope. Excellent service. Recommended.
            Last edited by Bassman; 05-07-2006, 01:09.

Comment

Great buyer - paid quickly, great comms and most of all hassle free - perfect!

Comment

Brought a wii component cable off me, great buyer no problems at all

Comment

Pete is an amazing seller. Waited on me for a good while, was patient when my way of getting his money to him kept changing. Friendly the whole time. I would deal with again without hesitation. Thumbs up
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sale all completed wasn't the quickest sale in the end but still highly recomended top dude
                    Last edited by Lebowski; 22-08-2007, 11:35.

Comment

Bought Kingdom Hearts II from me, paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with throughout the trade. Thanks.

Comment

Pete borrowed me his transfer kit for 360 with no charge,absoluteley outstanding generosity from junko and i hope to repay the favour one day.

Many thanks Pete.

G.

Comment

Not so great I'm affraid.

Very friendly contact and PM's but after taking my details, has not been back in contact for a fortnight despite being online and no money has been sent.

I'm sure other commitments may have arised but a quick message should have been sent.

Comment

No problems dealing with Pete, many thanks.

tbm.

Comment

great buyer, immediate payment and good communication all through..

Comment

Working...
                              X