Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A top trader - paid instantly for a DS game & comms were good too

Comment

Bought an R4 from me. Speedy transaction and pleasant as always.

Comment

Great guy to deal with.

Comment

Sold a GB Micro to Importaku. Paid real quick like, and was a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Kirby off me, a pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Bought Ketsui DS off me recently.The perfect buyer in every regard.Lightening quick payment and fast & friendly comms.Totally recommended.A+++

Comment

Bought Coropata on DS from me. Paid super fast with friendly comms.

Cheers my man!!

Comment

Not alot that hasn't already been said about this gentleman

One of the best, friendliest, most patient traders I have ever dealt with! I traded some DS games which Jason wanted for some Zelda posters I REALLY wanted (been after them for years). There were delays in obtaining the the games for him and he had the patience of a saint throughout the entire time. Happy can't begin to describe how I feel about these posters Thanks again pal. I hope I can help you in some way in the future.

Cheers,

Zaki.

Comment

Sold me a minty ninty book.

Super speedy delivery. Recommended to all!

Comment

Took a game from me and paid quick smart. Big hugs all round!

Comment

Jason very courteously offered some sage advice regarding erasure of save data for my second-hand copy of Infinite Space (DS), as the game has certain events and discoveries that cannot be wiped from the cart after they have been added to an in-game database. After a few PMs with further advice, he very kindly offered to wipe my cart for me at the cost of his own time and wouldn't even accept reimbursement for return postage! With his help I now have a virgin, as-new Infinite Space cart with an empty database. Very polite and informative comms, very fast postage (I posted out to him on a Tuesday and the wiped cart arrived back here on Friday) and very much a gentleman too.

Thank you!

Comment

Took more DS games from me! Happy transaction!

Comment

Sold me some amiibo cards and they got here faster than a very fast thing and properly wrapped and all! Lovely gent!

....although he signed the customs invoice as Heather!?

Comment

LOL my mum posted them off for me as i didn't have time to get to the post office, hence the name

Comment

+1 Feedback bonus for Importaku's mum then!

Comment

Working...
                                X