No announcement yet.

MikeF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold this fellow an M3 simply DS, 2GB ultra II microSD and various other things. Absolutely no probs, immediate payment, extremely polite and perfect comms. 10/10 no hesitation in recommending :-)

Comment

Bought PS3 Virtua Fighter from Mike. Great price, well packaged and did the holy grail of good trading:

Put a folded bit of kitchen roll in the case, so the disc doesn't fall out and scracth.

Other traders take note! Top stuff.

Cheers

C_S

Comment

pain free and fast transaction.. great guy to deal with

Comment

Bought Lair and RR7 off of Mike, good price for the pair and nice condition too. Can't fault the service either

Cheers.

Comment

Bought Ouendan from me.
            Quick payment, good comms, A1 transaction!

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from this dude, and it arrived in safe and good condition, even the postal strike didnt put me off his service.

Im sure i will deal with him again, polite and kept me updated with stuff.

Thanks again Mike!

Comment

Bought Ouendan 2 and Phantom Hourglass off him. No complaints whatsoever. Got the games very quickly after paying for them, in mint condition. Excellent trader and hard to fault. Two thumbs up from me.

Comment

Got the cool Hotel Dusk from Mr.F. Arrived quickly and in mint condition so I am a happy bunny. Thanks!

Please note that I'm not actually a bunny.

Comment

Bought some DS games from Mike. They arrived quickly, well packaged, and in minty condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Sold me his DS. Excellent comms and packaging, minty item too.

Thankingyouverymuch!

Comment

Mike sold me TC4&UT3 one day then it arrived the next day what can i say bud but Kudos.

Comment

Bought Uncharted from the chap, arrived in immaculate condition. Muchos gracias!

Comment

Mike bought a copy of Patapon from me.

A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Payment was instant & comms were friendly. I doff my hat to him!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought God of War PSP off Mike. Great guy as usual, excellent comms and even checked to see if it arrived safely. What more can i say. Top bloke and hope to deal with again in the future!

Comment

Bought Bully (360).

Very fast payment, excellent comms, very friendly chap.

Highly recommended trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X