No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game arrived in good time, nice doing business with you.

Comment

Bought No More Heroes off Hellbelly. Comms were excellent and the game turned up quickly and in mint condition. Top trader.

Cheers!

Comment

Pete sold me a kitted out Megadrive and modded/fixed a Mega CD for me.

I can't recommend him highly enough he was friendly, patient (waiting for me to find a working MCD) and his work was exceptionally good.

I have Megadrive/MCD combo setup at home now and it is magnificent!

Thanks again mate

Comment

Posted an Xecuter 2 chip up for grabs in the free thread, didn't even want any money towards the postage - very kind & generous of Pete. For something that was for free this was also sent far too well packaged and just goes to show much of diamond this man is.

Once again thanks for this, much obliged to you dear sir.

Comment

Sent me an Xplorer cheat cartridge for free! Arrived super fast and well packaged thanks!

Comment

Hellbelly sent me some Xbox controller breakaway cables absolutely free, and didnt even want a penny for postage! Very generous and I cant thank him enough

Comment

Bought Animal Crossing (Gamecube, NTSC) off HB and the game arrived the next working day, and in stunningly mint condition. Wow!

Comment

Top chap, a pleasure to deal with! Good, friendly comms and super quick payment. Would happily deal with again any time!

Comment

Tippity top trader.

Was looking for some cheapy PS1 goodness & I parted ways with some for him...Paid quickly & friendly comms throughout.

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

Bought 3 GBA games from Hellbelly.
                      I always fear GBA bashings in post (previous experiences say hello to me)
                      No fear here afterwards, Hellbelly packaged them up beatifully. All 3 game were in minty boxed condition and they stayed that way through the post. Deal was done and games were delivered within a day, great comms and a pleasure to deal with.
                      Cheers

Comment

Turns out we share an enthusiasm for the holy grail of snes mods.

Sent Pete a few old snes consoles to 'experiment' with. In return he did a switchless mod on a battered old NTSC snes for me: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=103898

The ultimate mod, and the best RGB output I've seen on a snes. One to cherish

Comment

A god amongst mere mortals. It was an honour selling to him.

Not to mention, mmmonkey.co.uk has been my bible for console modding over the years.

Comment

Nice guy to deal with, many thanks

Comment

Sold Pete a V-Saturn package, fast payment and great comms, he was also extremely patient as it took me longer than expected to post it out. A great guy to deal with. Cheers

Comment

As always Pete was a pleasure to deal with, I bought a Switchless Modded Saturn from him and he modded one of my own.

Was superb, the mods are working well and everything arrived in perfect condition.

I can't recommend him enough!

Thanks again mate

Comment

Working...
                                X