No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold KOF '97 to Pete. I described the item incorrectly but he was very affable about it and we managed to sort things out no probs.

Friendly PM's and quick payment too.

Cheers!

Comment

Sold the man some stuff, awesome comms & character

Comment

Pete generously agreed to outfit my PAL Saturn with a switchless region/Hz mod in exchange for a DC VGA box- he had it modded and reposted within a week of delivery, which was very fast indeed. He performed a very professional mod too, even going as far as supplying instructions on the inner part of the removable battery cover. Very happy with the mod and with his polite, courteous communication throughout, and would look forward to trading with him again in future. Thanks!

Comment

Sold Pete a few more items the other week, again a pleasure to deal with and a top guy.

Comment

Modded my Mega Drive 2 in exchange for F-Zero on SFC. Very friendly and helpful in PMs and a good job on the machine. Many Thanks

Comment

Top man as ever Pete, sold me a funky USB SNES pad..

Comment

Sold Pete a JPN DC game.

Quick payment & great, friendly PMs.

Cheers.

Comment

Pete sold me an RGB Modded N64, did me a great deal and it turned up super quick! Fantastic trader

Comment

Bought one of my surplus pc engines. Paid instantly and was thoroughly pleasant in all his pm's. Have fun with it (i may hit you up for some future modding!).

Neil

Comment

The fine Mr Pete modded my PAL MD2 for an article on his site & did a mighty fine job too.
                      Looks awesome & I can't wait to get it running.

He is a super duper chap, utterly pleasant & a credit to the forums, you should all buy stuffs from him.

Thanks again Pete

Neil

Comment

Bought a modded Saturn. Couldn't be happier with it.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Built me an upscalers/scanline generator thing so that I could play my retro consoles on my HD tv while giving them that lovely CRT look. Absolutely top guy, thanks Pete!

Comment

Bought a lovely modded Dreamcast from him, arrived safely, was a pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Lad did a scan line adaption for my dreamcast via box, couldn't be happier, excellent Comsat and great service, look forward to doing future business, many thanks

Comment

Pete built me an Upscaler for my retro consoles, stunning picture really pleased.
                                Lovely guy to deal with, cheers bud

Comment

Working...
                                X