No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same for me, lovely stuff, cheers dude!!

Comment

Bought 2 Saturn games off mmmonkey . Not only were there mint , but they were packed perfectly as well. Thanks again

Comment

I also bought a bunch of saturn stuff from Pete. Everything was in top condition and was packed with great care. Top marks all round.

Comment

Pete modded a couple of PC Engines for me, picture quality is now stunning on my crt. The turnaround was very quick and he did them at a great price too. I'm sure i'll be sending more work your way soon. Outstanding

Comment

Bought a VGA upscaler and PS3 game from Pete, everything arrived packed extremely well and in fantastic condition. Thanks again mate

Comment

Bought a modded PAL Saturn package with some games and they all arrived well packaged and had great communication with Pete throughout the sale. Would happily purchase from again, thank you

Comment

Had a few issues I wasn't sure about with my VGA scaler, monkey gave it a going over and updated a few bits and all is lovely now. Top bloke!!

Comment

I bought a modded PS1 from this upstanding member of the forum, and it arrived very quickly, well packed and works a treat. Great comms and a nice chap to boot!

Full Skull Ratings!

Comment

got a modded psone, and as before- no hassles, very fast delivery well packed, cant wait to get some psone gaming action.

Comment

Bought a Mega CD game. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

Pete did a whole series of mods for me, my PC Engine and dreamcast and did an absolutely superb job on all of them but really went above and beyond on my US SNES.. It's now completely region free, with a perfect RGB picture..

It's the SNES I've always dreamed of owning

Thanks again mate.

Comment

I enquired about a modded PSOne Pete was selling in the trade forum- unfortunately I was beaten to it but he very kindly offered to mod one of my existing units for a tiny fee plus the cost of return postage. Just got it back today and it's perfect- running NTSC-U/J and PAL games with no problems whatsoever, and he was really quick- after receiving it on Monday he had it modded and back to me by today (Wednesday of the same week). Thanks!

Comment

bought a chipped/modified PSone for a decent price and it does exactly what he said

very happy, means when i travel i can have a small selection of games at hand and smash them in - travel lodge style

thanks pal and appreciated

Comment

Bought a switchless modded SFC from Pete, he repaired my RGB N64 which displays an amazing picture and a very clean installation, and simply been an amazing chap to have comms with!

Greatly appreciate the time and effort you put in!

Comment

Pete upgraded my VGA scanline upscaler for lovely retro gaming on my LCD tv!

The man is a modding master!

Comment

Working...
                                X