No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a BIOS modded Saturn from this man. Arrived quickly and in tip top condition. Can't recommend enough.

Comment

Sold me a MVS multicart(bargain)....arrived in super quick time and well wrapped up........

Comment

Bought Soul Calibur from me. Quality bloke, quick to comms and a pleasure to deal with!

Enjoy the game!

Comment

This time pete bought a MVS cart from me.....paid instantly

Comment

Pete fixed the dodgy RGB mod on my PC Engine Duo and made an amazing job of it, replacing the hardwired mod with a new DIN socket and supplied a good quality SCART lead, the crazy genius that he is. It looks and sounds splendid now and the mod itself is ultra neat. Friendly and very reasonably priced too.

Thanks

Comment

Bought a Gameboy from me, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Ta!

Comment

Bought a Modded PSX from mmmonkey. Bullet-proof packaging and instant delivery.

Couldn't ask for a better service!

Comment

Bought a modded Gameboy from Pete. He did a good job with the work, sold it at a good price and as usual was friendly to deal with. Many thanks.

Comment

Pete performed a rgb/amp mod on my pc-engine, looks factory and the picture is amazing!!

As always superb throughout.

Comment

Sold Pete a couple of old GC games. Top man!

Comment

Sold me a PSU for my scaler after mine went belly up. Many thanks again!

Comment

Sorted me out with a replacement power switch for my Saturn.

Cheers.

Comment

Bought a few bits off me for Saturn. Great comms and instant payment. Much appreciated!

Comment

Bought a selection of Zombie DVDs. Arrived very quickly and extremely well packed. Top Guy. Or Monkey. I'm not sure which.

Comment

Sold me a modded PSOne. Top notch.

Comment

Working...
                                X