No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repurchased my old Saturn memory cartridge from Pete. No problems at all, as usual.

Comment

great seller :-) well chuffed with the mario rpg

Comment

Pete's a top seller and a top bloke.
        Sold me a nice RGB cable for my Panny Q, which now has pride of place under the telly...

Comment

Great seller.

Fast shipping and excellent packing for the MVS cart and Neo CD pad I purchased from pete.

Comment

Can't give this guy enough compliments. Bought a load of stuff from him which he sent within 24 hours by first class post - and even threw in NiGHTs for Saturn absolutely free, just because he's a cool guy. Top bloke indeed!

Comment

Another good service from Pete. This time he modded my Saturn for me. Very helpful and it works a treat.

Comment

Another great deal with Pete for a console and some other bits, thanks again mate.

Comment

Pete's the best, received some SFC carts that he'd worked his magic on, very happy with them!

Comment

Sold me a US Copy of Mario 64 for a bargain price and sent it off before I even paid!

Absolutely brilliant, trade with confidence and a bit of happiness too!

Comment

Sold me a Nintendo 64 UK PSU and said I can pay later once the postage price is paid for and I'm happy with it.

It came boxed and packaged well with quick delivery. I've just been told it's free and don't have to pay anything, it's an early Christmas present!

Top bloke and would trade with again in an instant. Many thanks!

Comment

Pete chipped my US SNES a couple of years ago, and had it back recently to upgrade the code so I could play Super Mario RPG.

Also upgraded the battery in the cart.

A true gent.

Thanks again pal :-)

Comment

Well deserved big bump.

Pete modded my Megadrive with a multi region 50/60 hz switch. Beautifully neat job and looks awesome.

He remodded my Jap N64 with a better rgb output too.

Pete has done modding for me in the past too, his skills are legendary.

Comment

I bought a PSone with extras from Pete. It's all in beautiful, minty condition. I like it!

Comment

Pete bought an MVS motherboard from me, top guy to deal with.

Comment

Pete paid postage on a console spare part I had, no issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X