No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Eternal Darkness from him. Extremely well packaged and sent bloody quickly. Comms were great as well.

Comment

Bought a MD pad and US Ps2 game from hellbelly. Brilliant comms and great guy!

Comment

Hellbelly very kindly donated a MegaDrive controller to me, dropping it off and even cleaning it up for me! There really can be no more helpful and friendly forumite.

I'm expecting another little gift from him in the near future, for which he will be generously rewarded with another feedback entry.

Comment

Can't fault the guy , fast posting and items packed well . Cheers

Comment

More generosity ahoy! Hellbelly gave me a wonderful new MegaDrive case, and even put in a new LED for me. All for the princely price of £0.00!

And all I wanted was the expansion port cover! w00t!

Comment

Again, a top bloke. Bought a wireless xbox controller, arrived very promptly!

Comment

Traded a few games and some cash for a PC Engine.

Arrived fast and in excellent condition. A most excellent chap.

Comment

Got some swag from hellbelly and it arrived so quickly I can only assume he has a time machine and gets the stuff in the post the day before you buy it. Cheers!

Comment

Got some Xbox controller cases from Hellbelly - for free! Just made a donation for charity 'Movember' to help cover postage costs - what a top guy

Comment

Sold me some components and a gave me a bootleg copy of Shadow Dancer. Nice one!

Comment

Bought a GBA game from me. Smooth transaction, very friendly guy. A great trader.

Comment

Pete sent me 3 pc engine games free of charge, thank you very much appreciated.

Comment

Bought a Megadrive game which arrived super quick and in excellent condition thanks to some very good packaging. Thank you

Comment

Bought Dead Space from him, excellent comms and fast delivery (as always) and game in excellent condition.

Would definitely deal with again.

Comment

I bought a copy of EDGE magazine from Hellbelly. A very friendly person to deal with.

Thanks for helping me out.

Comment

Working...
                                X