No announcement yet.

mmmonkey formally known as hellbelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me an xbox game, top stuff, fast delivery, as described and couldnt of asked for more, many thanks my good man

Comment

Bought Mirror's Edge from hellbelly. Was received quickly, well packed and in great condition. Five stars!

Comment

Bought a Wii game for me - fast payment and friendly comms, which is all you can ask. Thanks mate.

Comment

Paid in full all good

Comment

Bought SF IV for the PS3 from Pete, great fella to deal with, friendly messages and sent the item quickly and well wrapped. Many thanks.

Comment

Pete bought a couple of old MD carts. Paid quickly and pleasant to deal with.

Comment

Bought Assassins Creed 2 off Hellbelly. Super fast delivery. Perfect NTSC trader. AAA+++

Comment

Needed Ninja skills, so I sent him Ninja skillz! Flawless

Comment

Bought Hellbelly's beautiful little white PC Engine, which is now sitting happily beside my Mega Drive, a perfect retro corner of the world.

Great packaging, arrived when expected, can't complain. Cheers!!

Comment

Sold me a PS3 game, BAM! there next day! GREAT seller. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box PS3 and it arrived the next day, great comms pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Sold NSMB Wii to this fella. Payed very promptly and a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers!

Comment

Had a slight problem with the N64 he sold me but he soon sorted it out with polite and helpful comms all the way. Highly recommended. Thanks matey!

Comment

Sold me a game, posted it early than he initially anticipated and came very quickly thereafter. Top comms throughout also, a pleasure to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a modded SNES from Pete.

Excellent comms throughout, flawless packaging and delivery. Good price over all.

Top seller.

Comment

Working...
                                X