Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought 2 Ps1 RPGS from Kenji. Smooth transaction, top seller and top bloke

Comment

Bought Front Mission 3 from Noel, arrived quickly and in spotless condition. Fast responses and regular friendly, informative comms. Couldn't ask for more!

Comment

It's been another great transaction with Noel on another big box full of ps1 and 2 games. Noel has almost single handedly helped me to build up the playstation RPG collection I have always wanted over the past couple of months. He has done me some good prices too, always packages extremely well and is an all round top seller I would highly recommend - thumbs up.

Comment

Sold me Mamma-Mia Blu-Ray, the disc arrived in good time and was great to deal with.
          Many Thanks.

Comment

I've been buying more playstation RPG games from Noel once again. I'm always happy to buy from Noel, prices are always fair and packaging excellent - I couldn't ask for anything more .

Comment

Noel bought some games from me. Fast payment and great comms. Again highly recomended.

Comment

Sold Noel Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection for 360, great buyer.
                Fast payment received and friendly comms to boot.
                Many Thanks

Comment

Fast payment for Eagle Eye on blu-ray - a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

Bought NG2 on 360 from me. Instant payment making it a flawless sale. Many thanks Noel

Comment

Sold Noel a copy of OneChanBara for X360, paid instantly, great comms, all round top guy, cheers mate

Comment

Sold Kenji The Rock on Blu Ray: super fast payment, good comms, smooth transaction.

Cheers buddy.

Comment

always a pleasure to deal with noel, many tnanks

tbm.

Comment

Originally posted by tbm View Post
                            always a pleasure to deal with noel, many tnanks

tbm.
                            Which, rather spookily, was what I had in my head as I clicked Noel's thread, so i'll say the same! Easy deal for a couple of blu-rays, cheers!
                            Tony

Comment

Sold Kenji three PAL 360 games.

Instant payment, no problems.

Comment

Noel bought a 360 game off me and payment was super fast. A pleasure to deal with, thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X