X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another super-fast payment from Andrew.

Guy is a pleasure to sell to!!!

Comment

Sold me Demon's Souls for just 14 pounds. Friendly PM's and mega quick delivery.

Thanks much!

Comment

I bought a guide book and a game from dvdx2. Package arrived super-quick fast and was well packaged. Great stuff. Thanks.

Comment

Bought a PS3 game from me, paid promptly as per usual. Thanks again and enjoy!

Comment

Sold me a couple of Mega CD games. Great stuff. Cheers.

Comment

Baught Front Mission Evolved from me, super fast payment and great coms, thanks alot!

Comment

Bought NFS HP PS3 from me, paid quickly, no problems at all - cheers

Comment

Sold Andy a couple of PS1 games, a great guy to deal with as always. Cheers

Comment

Bought Yakuza 4 off me, prompt payment, a pleasure to deal with

Comment

Sold me a HRAP2. Well packaged and a nice price.

Thanks a lot dude.

Comment

Sold me a Kinect which arrived very quickly and well-packaged.

Cheers

Comment

Sold me a PS2 game. Arrived mint and in good time. Thanks.

Comment

Sold me a couple of my games from my Wanted thread. Arrived in super fast time and in perfect nick as always. Cheers pal

Comment

Bought PN03 from dvdx2, it arrived fast, well pack and great condition. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Another happy trade with dvdx2! Cheers buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X