X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another top trader! (^_^)

Cheers man.

Comment

Dave still has trades pending over on RLLMUK - he hasn't delivered on goods paid for two months ago.

Dave, can you get in touch here or there please if you read this? I know you're busy, but there are some people worried you've forgotten them!
      Last edited by Suizid; 30-04-2007, 20:03.

Comment

Recieved an Ikaruga T-shirt from Dave. All good. Thanks!

Comment

Sold Dave a copy of Burnout Revenge for 360 paid instant, good comms cheers

Comment

Sold Dave a Black Xbox 360 pad, paid quickly and friendly and quick PM's abound. Many thanks

Comment

Dave saw I was looking for a gamegear and very kindly sent me a game that he didn't need any more. Thanks very much.

Comment

Brought Far Cry 4 (PS4) from Dave. Game arrived in great time and in the excellent condition it was described as. Great person to deal with, thanks again.

Comment

Bought Driveclub from Dave and it arrived quickly and well packaged. Communication throughout also brilliant. Thanks Dave.

Comment

Bought Killzone from Dave - faster service than amazon. What a champion. Double thumbs up from me.

Comment

Bought PES 2015 from Dave. Everything was ace.. Excellent member! Thanks

Comment

Dave brought Bloodborne from me. Great comms and payment was made straight away. Very nice chap to deal with. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                        X